Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- March 24th, 2010, 12:43 pm
- Forum: Son of the Black Eye
- Topic: Scenario Review: SotBE 18 - Northern Alliance
- Replies: 23
- Views: 10937
(1) What difficulty level and version of Wesnoth have you played the scenario on? Challenging (easiest) - Version 1.7.15-1.8beta7 (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 8 - I played it earlier and it gets pretty tough because of the opponents reinforcements, but this time I couldn't man...
So well, first topic.. :eng: I would consider myself a pretty experienced campaign player, having played all of them for about 4 years now. But to multiplayer I'm quite a n00b because I just started recently to really show some interest in this play mode. The file I attached is from a Isar's Cross j...
- February 27th, 2010, 12:18 pm
- Forum: Sceptre of Fire
- Topic: Scenario Review: SoF 9 - Caverns of Flame
- Replies: 34
- Views: 15232
(1) What difficulty level and version of Wesnoth have you played the scenario on? Normal, Version 1.7.13 aka 1.8-beta6 (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 2, for a couple of reasons i will tell later. (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? Very clear, nothing to complain...
(1) What difficulty levels and game (& campaign) versions have you played the scenario/campaign on? (If reviewing a specific scenario, please specify. Give detailed reviews of as many scenarios as you feel like.) I played on Medium, Version 1.6.5 (2) How difficult did you find the scenario/campaign?...
- December 12th, 2009, 9:37 pm
- Forum: Northern Rebirth
- Topic: Scenario Review: NR 13 - Showdown
- Replies: 26
- Views: 12700
Woohoo first Reply :) (1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on? - Easy, Version 1.7.6 I guess (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) - 4, it's actually just overrunning the Orcs from three sides yourself with the Dwarves from attacking from the west and taking out all ...