Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- November 6th, 2008, 6:34 am
- Forum: Scenario & Campaign Development
- Topic: Mage Campaign: Attack of the Undead
- Replies: 51
- Views: 12850
Just beat this game: Great story, fun battles, but the dialogue barely rivals that of the post 1999 Star Wars. Though, don't worry too much about it. Its better to have a good story and fun gameplay with bad dialogue than a game with super dialogue that has [censored] gameplay and is boring to no en...
- November 6th, 2008, 12:12 am
- Forum: The Hammer of Thursagan
- Topic: Scenario Review: THoT 12 - The Underlevels
- Replies: 69
- Views: 32514
(1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on? Easy (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) Up until the teleportation gates, 8, after teleporting, 4 (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? 42 (4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of...