Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- November 1st, 2008, 9:14 pm
- Forum: The Hammer of Thursagan
- Topic: Scenario Review: THoT 12 - The Underlevels
- Replies: 69
- Views: 37291
(1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on? easy (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 10 (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? crystal (4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario? excellent (5) What were your major ...
- October 26th, 2008, 6:19 am
- Forum: Technical Support
- Topic: 1.4.5 rise of wesmoth: return of the fleet
- Replies: 0
- Views: 714
campaign: rise of wesnoth map: return of the fleet windows xp sp2 BfW 1.4.5 after turn 5, the lich appears with his bat on the north. he threatens then he and the bat fly north, the map changes to a castle in the southwest and everything else in fog of war; then cursor becomes hourglass for a few se...
- October 19th, 2008, 12:37 pm
- Forum: Users’ Forum
- Topic: praise for Battle for Wesnoth
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2359
hey there: just wanted to thank you guys for a stellar game ; i randomly came across this a few days ago and have been playing non stop! this is exactly the sort of challenge i've been dying to play. BFW is even better than one of the best SRPG ever invented: ogre battle. it has all the required goo...