Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- May 22nd, 2008, 1:18 am
- Forum: Ideas
- Topic: New trait for dwarves : fast-gunner
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4579
From a realism standpoint these guns should be slow.. In fact: 1. Early guns could not be kept loaded - the shot (just a metal ball) could actually just fall out of the gun or become jammed. The powder, often loose, would fall out as well. Especially in the field or in divisive terrain, there was a ...
- May 20th, 2008, 8:54 pm
- Forum: Strategies & Tips
- Topic: The "How to play..." Series
- Replies: 57
- Views: 133616
I'm a new player, and I would prefer if posters in this and other how to play threads respected that and didn't use acronyms. When they use the acronyms it is because they are debating the merits of the faction, but they are using a mode of communication that excludes new players from understanding....
- May 15th, 2008, 12:37 am
- Forum: An Orcish Incursion
- Topic: Scenario 4: Valley of Trolls
- Replies: 48
- Views: 27370
(1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on? easy (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 10 (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? It makes sense but the strategy advice doesn't. (4) N/A (5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the sce...