Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 23rd, 2007, 7:35 pm
- Forum: Mainline Campaign Development
- Topic: [Historical] Northern Rebirth Going Mainline
- Replies: 66
- Views: 35228
I've played the campaign through the map with the lich and his draug posse (though I have taken the undead fork as far as it goes and loved it). Anyways, I've found that summoning the peasant over the woodsman is preferable just to speed up the first map (as the bow attack winds up hurting less in t...
- April 3rd, 2007, 4:06 pm
- Forum: Heir to the Throne
- Topic: Scenario 5a: Muff Malal's Peninsula
- Replies: 49
- Views: 36400
(1) All difficulties. (2) A walk in the park every time, especially with all the merfolk homies backing me up from the last map (perhaps muff malal should have considered not having water access to his base, eh?). (3) Objectives were clear. (4) The dialogue was fairly simple, but I think it would be...