Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- August 29th, 2006, 9:50 pm
- Forum: Users’ Forum
- Topic: Request for 1.1.x animation & sound feedback
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3996
2. Sounds. Are there any particular sounds that you find very annoying, that really should be replaced? Should the volume of some sound be increased or decreased? Does some unit lack a sound or have wrong sounds? I finally got around to trying 1.1.8 the other day, and I was really impressed with mo...
- August 29th, 2006, 3:49 pm
- Forum: Heir to the Throne
- Topic: Scenario 05b: Isles of the Damned
- Replies: 92
- Views: 53455
(1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on? (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? (4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario? (5) What were your major challenges in meeting the...
- May 25th, 2006, 5:40 pm
- Forum: Coder’s Corner
- Topic: Pick the amount of random you accept
- Replies: 27
- Views: 6142
I think REDUCTION of randomness is solution - ELIMINATION would result in BORING GAME I don't want a reduction of randomness, I want a better distribution of possible damage. With a unit that can deal 10 damage per strike, I like the idea of being able to deal anywhere between 0 and 10 damage each ...
- May 9th, 2006, 2:41 pm
- Forum: Strategies & Tips
- Topic: How much gold are experience points worth?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3333
So put this way, I'd like an option to use my surplus "Gold bonus" for early completion instead of using an xp-farming strategy which would probably involve surrounding an opponent thats in a hopeless position and picking off level 1 troops with my current play-styles (and that would bore me). I th...