Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- February 10th, 2007, 1:59 pm
- Forum: Users’ Forum
- Topic: A little thing I've been wondering...
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3154
Sorry, should have quoted what I was responding to:Konrad II wrote:What? Every dwarf is neutral, and the outlaws of the knalgan alliance are chaotic.
did you mean other dwarves?
longhair wrote:[...] Dungeons and Dragons? [...] Dwarves, for example, were Lawful. [...]
I experience the same problem, with Wesnoth 1.1.2a and 1.1.7. I started playing on 1.1.2a and it worked fine for some time, but eventually I got this problem. That was some time ago, and I think I got rid of it somehow, but now I wanted to try 1.1.7 and I get the same error. stderr.txt looks about t...
- April 19th, 2006, 8:34 pm
- Forum: The South Guard
- Topic: South Guard 7a. Into the Depths
- Replies: 75
- Views: 41722
(1) Easy/Recruit on 1.1.2a (my first "real" campaign after tutorial and two brothers) (2) 1-10 (see 5.) (3) Quite direct. Go, find, kill. ;) (4) Ehm, yeah, the trolls were weird, and the ice was somehow obvious. But nice overall. (5) Ok, catching that unit across the bad ice didn't really have a poi...