Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- December 24th, 2006, 4:56 pm
- Forum: Under the Burning Suns
- Topic: Scenario Review: (UTBS) 3. A Stirring in the Night
- Replies: 85
- Views: 29035
Medium (challenging) difficulty/Version 1.1.14 I found this a challenging and fun map. I have one reservation though, it felt a bit false. What I mean is that the undead are close enough, and fast enough, that if they wanted they could take over lots of villages before you have a chance to defend th...
- December 16th, 2005, 7:09 pm
- Forum: Heir to the Throne
- Topic: Scenario 17: The Sceptre of Fire
- Replies: 69
- Views: 35208
1: Medium 2: 10 (I haven't completed it yet) 3: very clear 4: it's fine 5: being swamped by enemies and being unable to move faster then a crawl due to slow healers. Also being able to find the sceptre before the turns run out due to slow healers 6: 1, so far it is the first I have not enjoyed 7: ge...
- November 25th, 2005, 3:59 pm
- Forum: Release Announcements, Compiling & Installation
- Topic: Wesnoth 1.0.2 is out!
- Replies: 40
- Views: 19112
Hi there, I'm trying to patch my 1.0.1 windows exe with the xdelta file posted in this thread but it gives me an error: xdelta patch 101to102-source.xdelta wesnoth-windows-1.0.1.exe wesnoth-windows-1.0.2.exe xdelta: warning: expected compressed from file (wesnoth-windows-1.0.1.exe) xdelta: expected ...